Update on the Public Housing waiting lists
Public Notice of the opening of various Public Housing waiting lists. NOTE: Martin Luther King Apts., Silverbell Homes and Lander Gardens are not accepting applications at this time.
English instructions for using the waiting lists web site.
Address for the online waiting lists portal: https://tucsonlive.secureportaln.net/PHAHome/Index.aspx
If you encounter problems with the portal please check the Portal Guide.
Map showing the approximate locations of the different Housing Management Sites.
Elderly/Disabled Development Public Housing Waiting Lists
Only applicant households in which the Head of Household, Spouse, Co-Head, or Sole Member is 62 years of age or older or have a disability as defined by the Social Security Act are eligible to reside in these developments.
- Tucson House 1501 N. Oracle Rd. – 407 unit 17 story high rise elevator building. 168 zero bedroom, 184 one bedroom, & 55 two bedroom units.
- Lander Gardens 902 W. Congress – 47 unit single story walk up. 47 one bedroom units.
- Martin Luther King Apts. 55 N. 5th Ave, - 68 unit 6 story elevator building. THIS IS A NON-SMOKING BUILDING. 68 one bedroom mobility accessible units.
- Silverbell Homes 3007-3076 Dasylirion Dr. - 28 unit single story walk up. 24 one bedroom & 4 two bedroom mobility accessible units.
General Occupancy Development Public Housing Waiting Lists
- Craycroft Tower 1635 N. Craycroft Rd. – 73 unit 3 story elevator building. 71 one bedroom & 2 two bedroom units.
- AMP 3 Scattered Sites – 135 units (single family homes, duplexes, & townhomes). 6 one bedroom mobility accessible units, 42 two bedroom, 65 three bedroom, 18 four bedroom, 3 five bedroom, & 1 six bedroom units located north of Ajo & west of Euclid.
- AMP 4 Scattered Sites – 184 units (single family homes, duplexes, & townhomes). 59 two bedroom, 88 three bedroom, 33 four bedroom, 3 five bedroom, & 1 six bedroom units located south of 22nd Street and west of Craycroft.
- AMP 5 Scattered Sites – 231 units (single family homes, duplexes, & townhomes). 12 one bedroom, 87 two bedroom, 97 three bedroom, 26 four bedroom, 8 five bedroom, and 1 six bedroom units located north of Golf Links, east of Oracle, and west of Craycroft.
- AMP 6 Scattered Sites – 164 units (single family homes, duplexes, & townhomes). 10 one bedroom mobility accessible units, 2 two bedroom, 105 three bedroom, 43 four bedroom, & 4 five bedroom units located east of Craycroft.
- South Park – 28 units (single family homes & duplexes). 9 two bedroom, 5 three bedroom, 11 four bedroom, & 3 five bedroom located south of 29th St., north of 36th St., east of Euclid, & west of Kino.
- Posadas Scattered Public Housing – 80 units (single family homes, duplexes, & townhomes). 6 two bedroom, 61 three bedroom, and 13 four bedroom units located across the City.
- Posadas Public Housing – 60 units (townhomes). 16 two bedroom, 28 three bedroom, & 16 four bedroom units located downtown.